Small tool tracking just got bigger.
It slices, it dices … Okay, maybe not. But we think it’s pretty amazing. ShareMyToolbox started with the idea that keeping track of all of your small tools shouldn’t be that difficult. We’ve been hard at work building the next generation of small tool tracking software products. We remain focused on being a mobile-first solution, and we know the web interface is crucial for all of the back-office administration.
That’s why we’ve reimagined the ShareMyToolbox Web Portal, but kept everything that made the original so powerful for tool tracking.
Just because you’re not sitting in the office doesn’t mean you won’t need access to your tool inventory and all of your admin options. That’s why we’ve continued to think mobile-first, and built the all new ShareMyToolbox Web Portal to be fully optimized to work on your mobile device.
- See all of your tool tracking notifications on this slick, new dashboard
- A reimagined view that’s really amazing to use, including table, map, and grid options
- Like adding images on the mobile app? Now the Web Portal is just as great.
- Search like never before with the new Global Search option.
- Sometimes you just need to Export All to Excel. Yep, we added that.
- See Notes, History and Kit management all in the tool edit view
The ShareMyToolBox Team from the very beginning has fought for simplicity when it comes to tool tracking software. We know you work hard, and the last thing you need is another system to manage. Our take – the system should help you get more done, give you insights as you go, and never get in the way. We think you’ll love the new Web Portal and our iOS and Android apps. Go ahead and check out the all new Web Portal and you’ll see just how easy it is.