“Any darn fool can make something complex;
it takes a genius to make something simple.”Albert Einstein
Simple is Better
We believe that too often software companies over complicate their systems. We believe that a simple solution to 80% of a problem is more valuable than a complicated solution to 95%. Thus, we pursue simplicity in all we do.
Much has been given to us by the industry we serve. Thus, we feel it is a requirement to give back where we can. Visit our giving back page to see some of the ways we are supporting communities through better tool tracking.
Different is good
Nothing great was ever accomplished by doing things the same way everyone else does them. To achieve you must be willing to be different and try a new approach. We will be questioning assumptions and constantly looking for a better way to help you track your tools. Dare to be different with us!
Have Some Fun
There are days when business is hard and tough. However, there should also be days when it is fun and lighthearted. We think having some fun is a good thing so don’t be surprised if we laugh and joke when you call us. This is why we are tech guys not heart surgeons.
About the Company
Built for Field Workers First
- Tools are left on job sites
- Tools are stolen or procured for personal use
- Employees hoard tools since there is no visibility into what the company owns or who has them
- Employees buy duplicate tools since they don’t know who has the tool they need
- Employees have little accountability for what is in their possession
- Tool administration can be labor intensive for the shop or tool crib manager
Because most small tools are not capitalized they are very difficult for a business to track. Most legacy tool management software that tried to address the small tool issue, approached it as an inventory or accounting problem. Due to this approach these systems are expensive, cumbersome, and don’t solve the right problems.