ShareMyToolbox is proud to have been included in the BuiltWorld Machines 50 list for 2019!
This list features innovative solutions advancing equipment, machinery and tools in the construction industry. BuiltWorld included companies in multiple categoris such as 3D printing, equipment tracking & fleet management, field robotics, eqiupment marketplaces, modular builders, prefabrication solutions and vehicles. Winners are being celebrated at the Machines Conference on June 5, 2019.
“Companies on the list are pushing the boundaries of product and process.”
ShareMyToolbox was included in the equipment tracking & fleet management category for our unique and simple approach to small tool tracking.
We are proud to be listed alongside companies such as United Rentals, Richie Bros, busybusy, Digital Fleet, Verizon Connect and Siemens. The list was judged and compiled by leaders of the industry including:
MACHINES 50 JUDGES
• Dan Klancnik, SVP, BE&K
• Terrence McNamara, Director of Technology Innovation, Teichert Construction
• Travis Voss, Technology Manager, Mechanical Inc.
• Marty Trainor, Vice President of Preconstruction, Ventana
• Tobias Hogan, Director of Agile Operations, Aldridge Group
• Eric Lindquist, CEO, Adjustable Forms
• Ernie Anderson, Equipment Manager, Graycor
• Daniel Levin, CEO, Cain Millwork
• Eyad Samad, Account Manager, Windward Roofing & Construction
• Gary Rabine, CEO, Rabine Group
• Hermann Schneider, President, X10 Consulting
• Eveart Foster, Technical Services Engineer, Pepper Construction
BuiltWorld judges commented about ShareMyToolbox:
“ShareMyToolbox offers an intuitive tool inventory app that helps to avoid wasted time looking for tools and idle equipment on the jobsite, maintain the complete and up-to-date tool and equipment inventory and valuation reports, and stay on top of equipment maintenance schedules.”
To learn more about how ShareMyToolbox makes small tool and equipment tracking SIMPLE please visit our website at www.ShareMyToolbox.com. You can also find many free resources on tool tracking and tool inventory control at Tracking Tips. Here is the full BuiltWorld Machines 50 announcement.